Time left:
9
9
9
9
Days
0
0
0
0
Hours
0
0
9
9
Minutes
0
0
5
5
Seconds

20150121 checklist maratonIf you registered for the Marathon before the closure of applications (18th January 2015), you can now check the status of your registration. By entering your email address, you can check if your place is "CONFIRMADA" ("confirmed", in Spanish) or "NO CONFIRMADA" ("not confirmed", in Spanish). Reasons for the non confirmation of places are one of these two: the registration was not payed for ("No ha efectuado el pago") or you did not prove to comply with the qualifying requirements ("No cumple requisitos").

If you think your registration has been wrongly labeled as not confirmed, you may file a complaint by writing to secretariatecnica@transvulcania.com before the 29th of January. Please use "Appeal" as the subject line of your message.

 

Please note:

  1. The complaints are meant to correct possible administrative or technical errors. They will not me admitted to compensate for errors assignable to the participant (i.e. not having completed the form in full or not having processed the payment).
  2. As per Transvulcania regulations (art. 4.3) place bookings are not admitted. In order for your registration to be accepted, it had to comply with the qualifying requirements (finishing a trail run of at least 20K in the 18 months previous to our race) at the very moment of being sent in.
  3. If your appeal is accepted, your place will be marked as “CONFIRMED”. If it is not accepted or if you decide not to appeal before the deadline (29th of January), your registration will be cancelled and we will issue an 80% refund (the other 20% covers for our administrative costs, as also stated in the Regulations).
  4. Once the appeals deadline is over, a waiting list will be opened.

 

[ES] Utilizamos cookies para mejorar nuestro sitio web y su experiencia al usarlo. Las cookies utilizadas para el funcionamiento esencial de este sitio ya se han establecido. [UK] We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. [DE] Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Sie von anderen Nutzern unterscheiden zu können. Dadurch können wir unsere Website verbessern. [IT] Per rendere il nostro sito più facile ed intuitivo facciamo uso dei cookie. Utilizzando il nostro sito, l'utente accetta che tali cookie possono essere installati sul proprio dispositivo. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information